Currently viewing: Our purpose | Next: Our history and milestones
Italtile is a South African group invested in a portfolio of differentiated, complementary, focused retail formats and manufacturing facilities centred on operational excellence and high-volume turnover. The Group actively seeks opportunities to vertically integrate the supply chain to improve price competitiveness for our customers. Collaboration throughout the organisation and our culture of continued improvement in performance will drive market share gains.
Strategic clarity; principle-driven; ethical leadership; cost-effective technology; and customer and staff-centred partnerships form the essence of who we are.
We fight for the right of our customers to have a beautiful home.
Our mission and definition of victory
- TO BE AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
- TO BUILD OUR LEADERSHIP AND SUCCESSION PIPELINE
- TO BE VIEWED BY OUR SUPPLIERS AS ETHICAL AND TOUGH BUT FAIR
- TO BE RECOGNISED AS COMPASSIONATE AND CARING THROUGH MEANINGFUL MEASURABLE CSI INITIATIVES
- TO BE AFRICA’S LEADING RETAILER OF TILES, SANITARYWARE AND
- TO GROW MARKET SHARE
- TO REMAIN A CASH POSITIVE BUSINESS AND MAINTAIN A DIVIDEND COVER OF TWO AND A HALF TIMES
- TO ENSURE QUALITY OF EARNINGS BY DRIVING FREE CASH FLOW
- TO BE INNOVATIVE AND STRIVE FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- TO PROGRESS THE IMPERATIVE OF TRANSFORMATION
- TO BE A GLOBALLY COMPETITIVE MANUFACTURER OF TILES, BATHS AND SANITARYWARE
- TO BE OUR CUSTOMERS’ NUMBER ONE CHOICE IN THE MERCHANDISE CATEGORIES WE PLAN TO OWN
Beliefs that are core to our culture
|FAIRNESS||HUMAN DIGNITY (RESPECT AND CARING)|